Wednesday 18 August 2021

My week in quarantine.

 Kia Ora Bloggers,

Yesterday i heard about the covid 19 on the news. Auckland was in lock down, level 4. Some of my family members went to go get food for us to eat, also people had to wear masks. Today i was in bed watching videos and playing games. I woke up and had toast for breakfast. For lunch I had biscuits with tea. At 7:32 I had hot dogs and french fries also burgers. After that I went to go sit down and blog about today. I hope everyone is safe at home. 




4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Besi. I'm glad to hear you and your whānau are staying safe at home. Have you been able to connect with your teacher and friends while you've been at home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Besi, thank you for putting photos up of what you were doing and watching. I hope everyone is safe at home as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Besi. I'm happy to hear that you and your whānau are safe. Did you watch the news about the lockdown or did you hear about it from family members? What else have you been doing during this lockdown? Thanks for the pictures you've included. Stay safe and we'll be out of lockdown soon enough.

    ReplyDelete